Terms of service
POSTAGE & HANDLING
Australia and New Zealand
- Under $30 - AUD $ 8.50
- $31 - $50 - AUD $12.50
- $51 - $120 - AUD $20.50
- $121 - $150 - AUD $25.00
- $151 & Over - AUD $35.00
All orders are delivered by Australia Post to a home or business. However, as a signature is required upon delivery, we recommend supplying a business address. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a "Pick up from Post Office" card is left. Note, only one (1) physical attempt will be made to deliver, with a second and third card being sent after 10 and 20 working days respectively. If this fails the parcel will be returned to us. If the parcel is under 2kg, then the parcel will be returned free of charge. If the parcel is over 2kg, the same postage will be charged as when the parcel was originally sent. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. No CODs will be accepted. Please note: All prices are in Australian dollars.
Customers outside of Australia and New Zealand:
Please contact Drake for more information
RETURNING AN ITEM TO “THE DRAKE SHOP”
Returning to www.thedrakeshop.com.au
If your item is damaged or defective
Please call us and have your emailed order confirmation, original receipt or packing slip for the product available to you. We will take your details and the items details and organise for them to be replaced.
If a refund is preferred, please make sure to have your original receipt or packing slip. A refund will be applied to the card that was used to make the payment.
If you change your mind we accept returns as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item is returned in the original packaging, with all pieces intact and in original condition.
- An original receipt or emailed confirmation is provided. Not a photocopy*
- A restocking fee may be charged for large items.
A refund will be applied to the card that was used to make the payment.
In the event the item is unboxed or partially assembled, “The Drake Shop” is unable to offer a refund so please take your time to when making your choice to avoid any inconvenience at a later date. To return an item, please call 07 3271 5888 and have your original receipt, emailed order confirmation or packing slip available to assist us in identifying your order.
* Please note: Without a proof of purchase original receipt and/or a copy of your emailed order confirmation we will not be able to assist you with a refund, exchange or repair.
Many of the products that are sold on the “The Drake Shop” website come with a manufacturer's warranty. Generally you will be able to find their contact details on the item packaging however If you are unable to locate the contact details of the manufacturer please don’t hesitate to us and we will be happy to pass on their details.
Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers. To that end, we will gladly accept returns on recalled items. If you choose to return your item a refund will be processed to the original method of payment as long as the item is accompanied by your packing slip. No restocking fee will apply in the case of product recalls. If you choose to return the item to our retail store, a refund will be processed to the original method of payment as long as the item is accompanied by your packing slip.
These terms and conditions apply to use of the “The Drake Shop” Stored Value Card (Gift Card), issued by Drake Trailers Pty Limited ABN 91 009 761 031 Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Cards may be used to purchase goods and services at “The Drake Shop” .
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit card or securities. No refunds will be given based on change of mind.
- If the gift card that was issued to you is faulty at the time of purchase, “The Drake Shop” will issue a replacement card provided that the original receipt of purchase and the gift card is provided.
- Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, it is at the discretion of “The Drake Shop” to replace the card.
- In the event that a replacement card is issued, the replacement card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) An administration fee may apply.
- If you suspect unauthorised or fraudulent use of your gift card, “The Drake Shop” may be able to stop the gift card value being used but we will require the card number and original proof of purchase.
- Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in anyway. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- Purchases exceeding the available balance require difference paid by other method/tender.
- While we make every effort to ensure all gift card styles are in stock, quantities may become limited. Another style in the desired denomination will be substituted if selected style is out of stock.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our stores. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the store. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card, contact the store where the mistake was made.
- We may cancel any gift card or gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonable suspect fraud in relation to the gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including the introduction of new fees) by publishing a notice in the newspaper circulation throughout Australia at least 30 days before change.
- “The Drake Shop” Gift Cards will expire 24 months after the date of issue. If any conflict between the Terms and Conditions on this website and any other Terms and Conditions including the Gift Card and or packaging then the website Terms and Conditions will prevail.